The European Commission published the date and programmes of the InfoDays 2021 for Horizon Europe. This is a 10-day event that will give the opportunity to prospective applicants, and other stakeholders of EU research and innovation, to get information and ask questions about what’s new, main funding instruments and processes of Horizon Europe.
The several NCP networks are organizing brokerage events for all Clusters. These events aim at promoting networking, the establishment of collaborations and at finding partners for the upcoming calls of the 2021-2022 Work Programmes. These events are targeted to all stakeholders and all interested participants eligible to Horizon Europe: companies, universities, research and technology organizations, public sector, NGOs, etc.
The dates and registration links are as follows:
- 24/06/2021 & 25/06/202: Cluster 4 – Digital
- 28/06/2021 – 30/06/2021: Cluster 4 – Space
- 01/07/2021: Cluster 3 – Civil Security for Society
- 01/07/2021: Cluster 3 – Cluster 4 – Industry
- 02/07/2021: Cluster 2 – Culture, Creativity & Inclusive Society
- 05/07/2021: Cluster 1 – Health
- 07/07/2021: Cluster 5 – Climate, Energy & Mobility
- 09/07/2021: Cluster 6 – Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture & Environment
HORIZON EUROPE 2021-2022 WORK PROGRAMMES
The first Horizon Europe Work Programmes were approved by the European Commission and have been published in the Funding and Tenders Portal here.
You can find each individual work programme under: Work programme & call documents -> 2021-2022 -> HE Main Work Programme 2021-2022.